8313 PM RUTTEN
1. PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
- Kwekerij-joosten.nl takes your privacy seriously. We process personal data about you when you use our website, our services or because you provide this data to us yourself.
- We process the data you have provided to us in an extremely careful manner. This privacy statement gives you a clear overview of which personal data we process, how we handle this personal data and why we collect it.
- In the sense of the General Data Protection Regulation, Kwekerij-joosten.nl is a so-called responsible party.
2. AN OVERVIEW OF THE PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
A. From you as a website visitor
- Address details
- Payment details
- Other personal data that you actively provide with the contact
- Location details
- Information about your activities on our website
- IP address
- Internet browser and device type
3. SPECIAL AND/OR SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
- Our website and services do not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age, with the exception of written permission from parents or guardians. Kwekerij-joosten.nl cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16, so we advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children. In this way we can prevent data about children being collected without parental consent.
B. Contact us if you suspect an error
- If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without the aforementioned permission, please contact us via email@example.com. We will then immediately remove this information.
4. WHY AND HOW LONG WE NEED DATA
A. Kwekerij-joosten.nl processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Be able to email you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services;
- Give you the opportunity to place and fulfill orders;
- Send you information upon request in response to the contact form and finally;
- Analyze your behavior on the website in order to improve our website and tailor it to your preferences.
B. Retention periods
- Kwekerij-joosten.nl will not keep your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. If you would like information about our retention periods in your specific case, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. THIRD PARTY PROCESSING
- In addition to any cookies we may use, as included in our cookie statement, we share the information we collect from you on this website with the following third parties:< /li>
- To give you the opportunity to process orders, we use various payment methods, including iDEAL and PayPal. They provide secure connections through which collected personal data is processed in a secure manner.
- We have made good agreements with the above processors. We compel these third parties to use at least the same level of security for the personal data as we offer you as a controller.
6. MAP YOUR WEBSITE VISIT
- Functional cookies: These are cookies with a purely technical functionality. These ensure that the website works properly; for example, your preferred settings can be remembered. We can also use this to optimize our website and our services via the website.
- Analytical cookies from third parties: These cookies can keep track of your surfing behaviour. These cookies are there because we use Google Analytics.
- Tracking cookies: These cookies are placed by a third party. By reading the cookies, the advertiser recognizes you when you visit a site in which he is also involved. If you continue surfing, personalized advertisements may be shown. These cookies can also keep track of your surfing behaviour, so that a very specific profile can be built up by these parties. This profile can be so detailed that it constitutes personal data.
B. What if you don't like cookies
- Your cookie settings were set by you on your first visit to our website. All non-functional cookies can be refused per category. Placement of cookies, other than functional or anonymous, analytical cookies, only takes place after an active action by you as a visitor. You can change your settings at any time via our website.
7. ACCESS, MODIFY OR DELETE DATA
A. Your rights
- You have the right to:
- view your personal data;
- submit a request for correction of data;
- make a request to have less data processed by us;
- request deletion of your data;
- have your data transferred to someone else;
- to file a complaint as further described in article 8.
- If you have any questions or comments about the data processing of Kwekerij-joosten.nl, please send a request to email@example.com
- Kwekerij-joosten.nl wants to be sure that the request for access has been made by you. That is why we kindly ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity, together with your request for inspection, correction or deletion. To protect your privacy, Kwekerij-joosten.nl asks you to black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) in this copy.
- Kwekerij-joosten.nl will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks.
8. RIGHT TO COMPLAINT
A. Internal treatment
- If you have complaints about the way of processing (personal) data, Kwekerij-joosten.nl will gladly help you to resolve them in mutual consultation. In the first instance, address your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org.
B. Dutch Data Protection Authority
- Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority about our processing of your personal data. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this. More information about your right of complaint can be found via: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/zelf-doen/privacyrechten/klacht-overgedrag- personal data
9. SECURITY OF COMMUNICATION BY SSL - ENCRYPTION
- Kwekerij-joosten.nl uses secure encryption technologies to protect you as a website visitor. With SSL (Secure Socket Layer) your personal data is used encrypted on our site (so not visible to third parties). This way you can be sure that your data will only be visible to you and our server.
B. How do you recognize security?
- In all parts of our site where your data is used, such as when filling out the contact form, we use SSL encryption. You can check and recognize this yourself. When you are on an encrypted area of our site, you will see a lock symbol appear in the bottom right or top left corner of your browser. In addition, the URL also changes from http:// to https:// which also indicates that the page is secured.
10. SECURITY AND VERSION
A. We take it really seriously
- Kwekerij-joosten.nl takes the protection of your data very seriously and therefore takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact us immediately via email@example.com.
- The current version is 20211016
A. Contact person
Kwekerij-joosten.nl has appointed someone as responsible for the GDPR. If you have any comments regarding this privacy statement or if you have general questions about the GDPR, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org